Watchable junk Watchable junk

I like!

Its definite a wathcable junk haha! I like how smooth the effects are! but seriously....dont send things like this anymore, people dont take unfinished work too kindly and u will get bad impression! show us yo true powah!!!!

Sprite A Day: 9 Sprite A Day: 9

very fun to watch!

This is a really great flash and deserves recognitions! its funny and pretty original! its like having events everyday!

NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1 NEW Tywo At Large Ep. #1

Invader Zim anyone?

This reminds me of Invader Zim execpt less crazyness haha! Its really amazing what you can do with flash! The animation, graphic, sounds are all top notch and flows well with the story. What bothers me is how can you get 5th place? This shud at least be in the top 3!

Pixmintro responds:

I submitted during a very slow time of the week, that was my mistake. Because of that, the douche to actual-reviewer ratio is thrown off so the score ended up getting out of judgment with a 3.50. Oh well, I'll take a trophy no matter what! :)

DD&BT : The Super Show DD&BT : The Super Show

Umm.....

there's a limit into how far the randomness can go....this flash is well animated and the sounds are superb but doesnt flow well with the randomness

Emo Boy 2 Emo Boy 2

Confuse

It's a well made flash and i like the music u put in it! flows well with the flash!
the only thing i dunt like is the ending, it just doesnt make sense...one minute he's arguing with his brother/father and then the next he's an imaginary friend. What's up with that?

Kingo the viking Kingo the viking

Very nice!

This a very well animated, well designed flash! although the joke weren't up to standard, it is however suitable fer kiddies!

Chrono Trigger X 7 pt1/2 Chrono Trigger X 7 pt1/2

Too slow

To be honest, the flash has one great flaw, its too slow! you should at least speed up the animation a bit more like when they are fighting, and also the music dont flow so well which pretty much ruin the atmosphere of what could be a great flash

Mystic-Skye responds: